Danforth-Kingston Safe & Complete Streets Organizing
You are invited to participate in a Bells on Kingston organized event to plan and expand a campaign for safe and complete streets on Danforth and Kingston in Scarborough. Please forward this message and invite others. And dress warm! Friday overnight forecast is -18…warming up to a balmy -7 by Saturday noon.
Imagine together a safe Danforth-Kingston corridor in Scarborough.
Strategize how we can support the city toward good redesign for all road users.
- Brainstorm and plan activities to bring along others to celebrate and promote Danforth-Kingston in 2023.
- Learn the history and context, what we know about city plans, and how we might be part of consultations.
- Celebrate the successes of Bells on Kingston 2022.
The City is looking to make safety and streetscape improvements in 2023-2024 along Danforth Avenue & Kingston Road, from Victoria Park to Scarborough Golf Club. This could include things like:
- Pedestrian safety improvements
- Traffic calming
- On-street parking spots
- Protected bike lanes
- On-street patios
- Public artwork
- Transit stop improvements
Be part of an organized and effective campaign team for a better Danforth-Kingston!
Image: TOeastCyclists Mailchimp: 01/31/2023 – Support the Danforth-Kingston complete street | https://mailchi.mp/03345cd5587c/support-the-danforth-kingston-complete-street?e=9f50905061
Bells on Kingston